- Special Waste Home
- Cement Kiln Dust
- Crude Oil and Gas
- Fossil Fuel Combustion
- Mineral Processing
Webinars on Coal Combustion Residuals Proposed Rule
EPA will be hosting three webinars on the Coal Combustion Residuals Proposed Rule. The webinars will include an explanation of the proposal by EPA staff, guidance on how to give official public comment, and an opportunity to address questions from participants. The webinars are not part of the official public comment process.
- Thursday, August 5, 2010, 2:00 pm-3:30 pm EST
- August 5, 2010 Webinar Presentation (PDF) (23 pp, 257 Kb)
- August 5, 2010 Webinar Video (WMV) (90 min, 64MB) | Transcript
- August 12, 2010 Webinar Presentation (PDF) (23 pp, 259 Kb)
- August 12, 2010 Webinar Video (WMV) (90 min, 52MB) | Transcript
- October 6, 2010 Webinar Presentation (PDF) (23 pp, 252 Kb)
- October 6, 2010 Webinar Video (WMV) (43 min, 52MB) (Note: audio does not begin until 3:19 min) | Transcript
NOTE: Download times for the videos may vary depending on the speed of your Web connection and other factors.
- WMV - clips play on the Windows Media Player, which is built into Windows – no plug-in needed.