Take the Guest Work Out of Saving Water!
EPA launched the WaterSense H2Otel Challenge in February 2014, to encourage hotels to "ACT":
- Assess water use and savings opportunities
- Change products or processes to incorporate best management practices
- Track their water–saving progress and achievements
WaterSense is teaming up with its partners to provide hotels with tools so they can ACT now to start saving water.
Interested hotels can sign up for the H2Otel Challenge to start receiving free recognition, outreach, and technical tools that will help them save water, energy, and money. Join these hotels (8 pg, 342K, About PDF) that have already signed up to start saving water!
WaterSense will be holding three welcome webinars for hotels signing up to take the Challenge. Please register now for the first "Take the Plunge" welcome webinar of 2015, which will be held on Thursday, February 26, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
All interested stakeholders are invited to check out the H2Otel Challenge tools page, which provides a full suite of materials to help hotels start saving water, including:
- WaterSense at Work: Best Management Practices for Commercial and Institutional Facilities (308 pg, 5.38MB, About PDF)
- WaterSense's Water Use and Savings Evaluation Tool (WaterUSE Tool)
- Recorded webinars conducted as part of the 2014 H2Otel Challenge webinar series
- A series of commercial and institutional case studies
Not a hotel or an organization that could recruit hotels, but still interested in receiving WaterSense’s tools and tips on reducing hotel water use? Contact the WaterSense Helpline to let us know you are interested, and we’ll add you to our mailing list.