"WaterSense partnership has added more value and credibility to our local water-efficiency programming"
—Carole Davis, City of Dallas Water Utilities
Partnering with WaterSense
Joining WaterSense is free and easy! WaterSense partnership connects you to a network of utilities, local governments, manufacturers, retail and distributors, builders, and other organizations working to promote the WaterSense label and water efficiency. You will gain exclusive access to outreach and marketing resources to help you promote WaterSense and water efficiency. Finally, EPA provides national recognition for WaterSense partners as leaders in water efficiency.
What are the Benefits?
As a WaterSense partner, you will receive the following benefits:
Participation in a National Water Efficiency Brand
- Get more than just a product label—get a symbol that represents the importance of water efficiency in the United States.
- Reduce research costs and increase consumer confidence by promoting water-efficient products that meet or exceed WaterSense performance criteria.
- Take advantage of consistent national messaging to clearly educate consumers on the importance of saving water for future generations.
Access to the Partner Website
- Find out how other partners are promoting WaterSense and water efficiency.
- Download free collateral and media materials, including public service announcements, factsheets, brochures, press releases, letters to the editor, and bill stuffers with the water-efficiency message for utility customers.
- Customize promotional items, including magnets and stickers, with your logo/brand.
- Support campaigns such as Fix a Leak Week or We're for Water with tailored promotional materials.
Recognition as a Leader in Water Efficiency
- Distinguish your organization from others with the WaterSense partner logo.
- Gain recognition from EPA as an environmental steward.
- Get listed on the WaterSense website and in other program materials.
- Become eligible to win a WaterSense award.
Membership in a National Network
- Network with your peers and share success stories.
- Participate in partner-only webinars and receive regular program news and updates.