You are here:
EPA in Nevada
- Anaconda Copper Mine
- Clark County (Las Vegas) Carbon Monoxide Pollution
- Cleanup Sites in Nevada
- Mercury and Air Toxics Standards in Nevada
- Nevada Air Quality Actions
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- EPA awards $63,957 to Reno, Nev. Institute to educate students on climate change
The Great Basin Institute will use the funds to help middle and high school students develop critical thinking skills related to climate change.
- $4 million awarded for environmental improvements on tribal lands in Nevada
The funding will be used by Nevada tribes to invest in environmental programs, community education and capacity building.