EPA in the Pacific Islands
- American Samoa
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Fukushima Nuclear Emergency Radiation Monitoring
- Pacific Southwest Strategic Plan, 2011-2014
- EPA awards $42,201 to the American Samoa Power Authority to replace a power generator
Funds will replace a diesel generator with an all-electric generator on the Island of Ofu, reducing 75,000 gallons of diesel fuel annually.
EPA cites two Guam bulk fuel companies for chemical safety violations
South Pacific Petroleum Corp. (SPPC) will pay a fine of $206,000 for propane storage violations at its Cabras Distribution Terminal, and Tristar will pay $200,000 for propane storage violations at its Agat facility.
- American Samoa (AS)
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (MP)
- Guam (GU)
- Marshall Islands (MH)
- Micronesia (FM)
- Palau (PW)