Visiting EPA: in Virginia
EPA staff for the offices listed below work in the One Potomac Yard (also known as Potomac Yard South) and Two Potomac Yard (also known as Potomac Yard North) buildings in Arlington, Virginia, near the Crystal City Metro station.
- Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) | Learn more about OPP
- Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI) | Learn more about OSRTI
- Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (ORCR) | Learn more about ORCR
- Office of Underground Storage Tanks (OUST) | Learn more about OUST
- Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office (FFRRO) | Learn more about FFRRO
One Potomac Yard (Potomac Yard South)
2777 S. Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
Directions: Public Transportation
The following links exit the site
The closest Washington Metrorail station is Crystal City (Blue/Yellow lines) but please note that Metro is approximately one mile from our building.
From the Crystal City Metro stop:
- From the Crystal City station, at the top of the escalator, turn around 180 degrees. You will be facing east. On your right, at about 2 o'clock, you will see a triangular traffic island, and past that, you will see 18th St. South, which runs west to east. Head east on 18th St.
- Go one block to Crystal Drive and turn right. Stay on Crystal Drive for 0.7 mile, to 2777 S. Crystal. The building will be on your left.
Taking the bus:
- From the Crystal City station, at the top of the escalator, turn around 180 degrees. On your left, at about 11 o'clock, you will see a bus stop. Go to the bus stop and wait for any buses marked "Metroway". The bus may also be labeled "Braddock Rd Metro". View the route on Metroway's site . Note that this bus route was formerly labeled the 9S route.
- The EPA building is at the third stop, 27th St. and Crystal Drive. Look for "One Potomac Yard" on the front of the building.
From Washington Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA):
- Metrorail to Crystal City (next stop on route)
- Blue Line towards Largo Town Center or
- Yellow Line towards Fort Totten
- Once at the Crystal City Metro stop, follow the directions above.
From U.S. Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Highway) turn eastward on 27th Street. Go straight ahead (the road actually veers slightly to the left, then right) to Crystal Drive. Turn left on Crystal Drive and One Potomac Yard is the large building immediately on your right across Crystal Drive from the Hyatt Hotel.
Public parking, at an hourly or all-day rate, is available in the underground garage. The garage is located on Potomac Ave, which is behind the building.