Air Quality Workshop for Educators
You are invited to attend EPA’s interactive, hands on Air Quality Workshop. Teachers, pre-service teachers, environmental educators and education specialists are invited to attend. The workshop is FREE.
DATE: July 9 & 10, 2019
TIME: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
LOCATION: EPA/RTP Campus located in Durham; 109 T.W. Alexander Drive, RTP, NC
CREDITS: Criteria I Workshop for the N.C. EE Certification Program and up to 1.5 C.E.Us.
Topics and Activities
- Learn how EPA manages air quality in the U.S. and get an update on North Carolina’s air quality
- Identify environmental health effects and risks
- Explore Carbon Footprints and Sustainability
- Learn about EPA’s Air Quality Flag Program for Schools
- Tour EPA’s Green Building
- Learn EPA’s role in environmental research and management
- Experience interactive hands-on activities designed for classroom use
- Receive curricula, pamphlets, brochures, and fact sheets
To register, and learn why we care about air quality, use the electronic form below or contact Lourdes Morales at 919.541.4940 or AQeducation@epa.gov.