Clean Air Markets - Participants
Participants in Clean Air Markets Programs have access to a number of tools and resources to facilitate compliance and transparency. This area provides detailed information for industry, states, EPA regions, and other participants. Individuals and organizations unfamiliar with these programs should begin with Getting Started for an orientation.
- Emissions Monitoring includes information for regulated sources on monitoring emissions using 40 CFR Part 75, along with other rules, regulations, and technical guidance. Learn more about how to monitor emissions in Getting Started.
- Allowance Markets includes information on transferring allowances, EPA’s annual allowance auction, and annual reconciliation of allowances and emissions to determine compliance.
- Business Center allows participants to perform many tasks online:
- Getting Started provides step-by-step instructions for using Web-based applications for Clean Air Markets Programs.
- The Clean Air Markets Business System (CBS) enables the regulated community and the general public to maintain accounts and trade allowances.
- The Emissions Collection and Monitoring Plan System (ECMPS) provides a single client tool for users to check and submit data.
- For EPA and state users, the Source Management System (SMS) provides guidance documents, forms, and access to learn more about regulated entities and their requirements.
- Forms is a collection of all forms needed to participate in CAMD's programs. Participants may also perform transactions through CAMD's online tools, such as CBS and ECMPS.
- Contact your CAMD representative connects participants to staff for answering any questions.
- Air Markets Program Data (AMPD) allows users to query emissions and allowance data.