Benchmark Dose Software (BMDS) Version 3.2 Model Source Code - Download
The BMDS model source code is distributed as a .zip file, which can be unzipped to any folder where the user has read/write privileges.
The model source code enables you to build the model DLLs used by BMDS to calculate dose-response results.
The Constraints section below tells you what is not included in this download and what you should know before attempting to compile this code.
Downloading the Model Source Code
Right-click and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” for the BMDS 3.2 model source code (ZIP) (zip) .
Third-Party Libraries Required to Build the Software
- gsl-msvc-x64 or gsl-msvc-x86 NuGet package for the GNU Scientific Library on Visual Studio
- Eigen C++ template library
- NLopt nonlinear optimization library
The model source code downloadable from this page enables you to build the model DLLs used by BMDS to calculate dose-response results.
However, you should take into account the following constraints:
- The download does NOT include the UI source code (written in Excel’s VBA language; the UI source code controls the appearance and functionality of the Analysis Workbook). The download on this page contains ONLY the model DLL source code.
- The model DLL source code changes with each new version of BMDS 3.x as the code is improved and new features are added. This means every new version of BMDS 3.x is paired with its own specific set of model DLLs. The implication of this is that any DLLs you compile from the 3.1 source code are NOT compatible with previous versions of the BMDS UI. For example, the BMDS 3.1 DLLs are not compatible with the BMDS 3.0 UI code.
Please contact BMDS Support if you have questions, concerns, or to suggest changes to these model source code files.