2018 Brownfields New Grantee Training in New England
Welcome new grantees!
On this page you will find all of the forms to be used at the Portland training session on June 4 & the Chelmsford training session on June 11. Please download these forms to the computer you will be bringing to the training. Please verify that they are usable before you attend the training.
For your convenience, the forms below designated by an SFF are in a "screen-fillable" format. Using the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat, you can open the forms and fill in the information right on the screen. You can save the data typed into these forms and include a copy in your application or reporting packet.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more.
Grant Application Forms
The following forms MUST be completed electronically and submitted to the Grants Office and your Project Officer in order to officially receive the award. ***FORMS ARE DUE JUNE 29.***
- Application Checklist SFF
- SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance (PDF) (7 pp, 240 K) SFF
- SF-424A Budget Information – Non-Construction (PDF) (4 pp, 70 K) SFF
- SF-424B Assurances – Non-Construction (PDF) (2 pp, 123 K) SFF
- EPA Form 6600-06 Certification Regarding Lobbying SFF
- SF-LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (PDF) (1 pg, 204 K) SFF
- EPA Form 4700-4 Pre-award Compliance Certification SFF
- EPA Form 5700-54 Key Contacts Form SFF
Additional Grant Application Requirements
- System for Award Management (SAM) – Make sure your registration is up to date at www.sam.gov.
- Intergovernmental Review Contact List (PDF) (3 pp, 222 K) for states which require such review (i.e., NH applicants).
- Grants Management Training for Nonprofit Recipients
- Budget Attachment 1 (MS Word)(1 pg, 15 K) OR Budget Attachment 1 (MS Excel)(6 pp, 25 K)
- Assessment Grantees
- Cleanup Grantees
- Revolving Loan Fund Grantees
Additional Program Resources