Announcing the Selection of Six FY21 Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB) Providers
EPA is selecting six entities to receive $11 million in funding to support the Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB) program. These selected entities will provide specialized technical knowledge, research, and training to help stakeholders understand complex brownfields-related subject matter, and guide them through the brownfield assessment, clean-up and revitalization process. The technical assistance comes at no cost to communities. The training and research to be delivered by the selected TAB providers will assist communities in cleaning up and reusing contaminated brownfield properties, while leveraging jobs and protecting people’s health and the environment.
- The University of Connecticut will provide technical support to the communities in EPA Region 1
- The New Jersey Institute of Technology will provide technical support to communities in EPA Region 2
- The West Virginia University Research Corporation will provide technical support for EPA Region 3
- The International City/County Management Association will provide technical support for EPA Region 4
- The Kansas State University will provide technical assistance to communities in EPA Regions 5, 6, 7, 8 , and nationwide.
- The Center for Creative Land Recycling will provide technical assistance to communities in EPA Regions 9 and 10