This document (below) highlights Brownfields Success Stories of the benefits of creating open spaces in EPA's Pacific Southwest, Region 9, including:
- Cooley Landing Park and Education Center in East Palo Alto, California
- Snow Creek at Lake Tahoe, California
- The Tracks at Brea Trail in Brea, California
- Blue Greenway in San Francisco, California
- Old Fort Lowellin Tucson, Arizona, and
- McGill Ball Park in White Pine County, Nevada.
- From Brownfields to Green: In Praise of Open Spaces - EPA Region 9 (PDF)(2 pp, 5 MB, January 2015, EPA 560-F-14-214)