Brownfields New Cooperative Agreement Training in New England
Welcome new grantees!
On this page you will find all of the forms and materials to be used during the training session webinars on May 12, 2021 and May 18, 2021. Please download these forms and materials to your computer and verify they are usable before you begin the training webinars. Make sure you have a printed copy of the forms you submitted with your application in grants.gov for the webinars so you can make any corrections during the webinars.
For your convenience, the forms below designated by an SFF are in a "screen-fillable" format. Using the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat, you can open the forms and fill in the information right on the screen. You can save the data typed into these forms and include a copy in your application or reporting packet.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's About PDF page to learn more.
- Application Forms Presentation (pdf)
- Assessment Session Presentation (pdf)
- Cleanup Session Presentation (pdf)
- Multipurpose Session Presentation (pdf)
Grant Award Forms
The forms MUST be completed electronically and submitted to your Project Officer in order to officially receive the award. ***DRAFT FORMS PACKAGE IS DUE JUNE 4th.***
- Application Checklist SFF
- SF-424 Application for Federal Assistance (pdf) SFF
- SF-424A Budget Information - Non-Construction (pdf) SFF
- EPA Form 6600-06 Certification Regarding Lobbying (pdf) SFF
- SF-LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (pdf) SFF
- EPA Form 4700-4 Pre-award Compliance Certification (pdf) SFF
- EPA Form 5700-54 Key Contacts Form (pdf) SFF
Workplan & Program Information Materials
- Assessment Recipients
- Cleanup Recipients
- Multipurpose Recipients
Additional Program Resources
- EPA Contacts Page
- System for Award Management (SAM) – Make sure your registration is up to date.
- Automated Standard Application for Payment (ASAP) System
- Davis Bacon & Brownfields (pdf)
- EPA Office Of Brownfields & Land Revitalization Climate Adaption Checklist (pdf)
- Green Remediation Best Management Practices Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Equitable Development and Environmental Justice