Grantee Reporting Requirements: Forms and Templates
After the application package has been reviewed and found eligible, reporting requirements must be adhered to through the life of the grant, and the the formal application package must be submitted.
- *ABCA Example for Cleanup Grant Proposals
- *Note: To be consulted in conjunction with FAQs and ABCA Checklist below
- CHECKLIST: How to Address Changing Climate Concerns in an Analysis of Brownfields Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA)
- TAB EZ EXIT is an independent grant writing tool sponsored by the Kansas State University to be used for preparation of EPA Brownfields grant proposals. Currently, TAB EZ only addresses assessment and cleanup grants; RLF grant proposal outlines may be added at a later date. While EPA is not endorsing this tool, we want to make sure that communities know about its availability.
- Instructions for the Preparation of Quality Assurance Project Plans for Region 4 (QAPP Guidance 05142018.pdf) (attached)
- F19 Assessment Work Plan Template (see below)
- F19 Cleanup Work Plan Template (see below)