Region 3's Brownfields Grantee Reporting Requirements: Forms and Templates
- ACRES Reporting
- All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) Reporting Checklist
- Federal Financial Report SF 425
- Getting Started
- Mailing Address
- MBE/WBE Reports
- Payment Request
- Progress Reporting
- Property Approval
- Quality Assurance
- Quarterly Progress Report
A Property Approval Questionnaire is due prior to use of grant funds on specific property. Submit to your Project Officer:
- Instructions for filling out form
- Questionnaire for Hazardous Substance Sites (docx)
- Questionnaire for Petroleum Sites (docx)
NOTE: All Quality Assurance documents are subject to review and approval by the EPA Region 3 Quality Assurance Branch. This process may take up to 45 days, plus additional time to finalize the document. Please plan accordingly, and submit the appropriate documents to your Project Officer in a timely manner.
- Quality Management Plan (QMP) - due 90 days after the start of your grant period.
- Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) - due prior to any field sampling or data collection activities
- Quality Assurance Program Plan (QAPrP) - in some instances this may be used instead of a QAPP. Check with your Project Officer to see which is appropriate for your grant type and projects.
- Field Sampling Plan (FSP, also known as Sampling and Analysis Plan or SAP) - due prior to the initiation of each site sampling and analysis investigation.
A signed AAI checklist must be submitted to your Project Officer with each completed Phase I report.
- Progress Reports should be submitted to your Project Officer on a quarterly basis: Jan 30, April 30, July 30, and October 30.
- ACRES (Assessment, Cleanup, and Redevelopment Exchange System) Reporting
- MBE/WBE Reports (under old MBE/WBE Program for grants awarded prior to May 2008) are due on an annual basis by October 30th of each year. A PDF of the files should be emailed to R3_MBE-WBE_Reports@epa.gov with a courtesy copy to your PO and the grants specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org). They can also be submitted to Hana Hyland with a courtesy copy to the Grants Specialist at the mailing address at the end of the page.
- Federal Financial Report SF 425 should be submitted to US EPA Las Vegas Finance Center (LVFC) via email (LVFCemail@example.com) or fax (702-798-8423). Luis Rivera (firstname.lastname@example.org) can be reached at 702-798-2495.
If your municipality or organization is registered in and use ASAP.gov for Federal government payments, you must request payment though this system.
Payment requests can be faxed to: 702-798-2495
Las Vegas Finance Center
PO Box 98515
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8515
Randy Juan (email@example.com) can be reached at 702-798-2426
Closeout reports must be submitted no later than 90 days after the end of the cooperative agreement period of performance.
- Final MBE/WBE Reports (to Hana Hyland and Grant Specialist)
- Final Lobbying and Litigation Certification (to Grant Specialist) (pdf)
- Final Progress Report (to your Project Officer)
- Final ACRES Reporting
- Final Federal Financial Report (to Las Vegas Finance Center)
EPA Contact (Mail Code)
1650 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2029
EPA Contact Mail Codes:
Your Brownfields Project Officer: 3HS51
MBE/WBE Reporting: 3DA10
Grant Specialist: 3PM70