We've made some changes to EPA.gov. If the information you are looking for is not here, you may be able to find it on the EPA Web Archive or the January 19, 2017 Web Snapshot.

Revitalization in Indian Country: Petroleum Brownfields

EPA’s Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization supports Tribal efforts to restore contaminated tribal lands to protect the community’s health and the environment. This document provides information on how tribes can apply for the following types of grants to support site assessments, site work on petroleum contaminated properties, as well as establishing or enhancing a tribal response program in Indian Country.

You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.