C-FERST Environmental Issue Profile Category Descriptions
The categories in C-FERST Environmental Issue Profiles contain information about the following:
- General Information Links to factsheets and websites with summary/general information.
- Sources Links about sources, searchable databases, and other mapping tools.
- Environmental Concentrations, Human Exposures, and Health Risks Links to other sites for more information about estimated ambient concentrations, exposure concentrations, and estimated risks in your community, with some data displayed using a map of contributing sources, when appropriate.
- Exposure and Risk Reduction Options Links on exposure and risk reduction actions identified from EPA or other agencies.
- Strategies Implemented by Other Communities Links to strategies that have been implemented by other communities and tribes that have focused on the selected issue.