An official website of the United States government.

Region 9 Tribal Minor NSR Form: Change in Ownership (OWN)

This form should be used to notify EPA Region 9 Tribal NSR Permitting Program of a change in ownership.

If you experience a problem reading a document with assistive technology, please contact us.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.