CHP Partner Case Studies
View Partner Case Studies
The following case studies were submitted by EPA CHP Partners and highlight successful CHP projects.
For information on how to submit a case study, see Guidelines for Partner Case Studies.
The following links exit the site Exit
Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, Harrisburg, PA (PDF) (2 pp, 116K)
- The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, Simi Valley, CA (PDF) (2 pp, 120K)
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP) Adds $370,000 in Annual Savings for VA medical Center
- New York Industrial Research and Development Center Supplements Grid with CHP
- Washtenaw Community College Combined Cooling, Heat and Power Plant
Yanmar America Corporation
Guidelines for Case Studies
EPA CHP Partners are invited to submit case studies to be displayed in their Partner Profiles. Each case study highlights a successful CHP project in which the Partner was involved.
Guidelines for case studies:
- Each case study must be submitted as a link. The CHP Partnership cannot accept digital case study files.
- A title must be provided for each case study submitted.
- Case study content must not imply any endorsement from EPA or the EPA CHP Partnership.
- All case studies are subject to CHP Partnership review and approval (for example, case studies containing potentially confusing or misleading statements regarding environmental and efficiency benefits will not be accepted).
- There are no length requirements, but we recommend that case studies be five pages or less.
- Up to three case studies can be submitted.