CHP Partner Videos
View Partner Videos
The following videos were submitted by EPA CHP Partners and highlight Partner services, products, or successful CHP projects.
For information on how to submit a video, see Guidelines for Partner Videos.
The following links exit the site Exit
2G Energy Inc.
Aegis Energy Services, Inc.
- A Closer Look at Cogeneration: The Energy Machine that Saves You Green
- Modular CHP System Deliver Big Results
American DG Energy
Biomass Thermal Energy Council
Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Capstone Turbine Industrial Combined Cooling Heat and Power (CCHP) Application
- Innovation in Clean and Green Energy
- Masonic Village at Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania - Capstone Turbine Corporation
Controlled Air, Inc.
GE Power & Water
- How Does It Work? The Story of Combined Heat & Power
- Introducing GE's new Jenbacher J920 FleXtra Gas Engine for Global Markets
- King's Cross Pink Engines - GE UK
Kent State University
Maine Micro Furnace
Mission Point Energy
MTU America, Inc.
- Combined Heat and Power at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Combustion Turbines Powered by Natural Gas are Ideal for Combined Heat and Power Applications
The Brewer-Garrett Company
Guidelines for Partner Videos
EPA CHP Partners are invited to submit videos that will be displayed in their Partner Profiles. These videos can highlight Partner services, products, or successful CHP projects.
Guidelines for videos:
- Videos must be submitted as URLs. The CHP Partnership cannot accept electronic video files.
- Titles must be provided for each video submitted.
- Video content must not imply any endorsement from EPA or the EPA CHP Partnership.
- There are no length requirements, but we recommend that videos be a reasonable length (i.e., no longer than 15 minutes).
- Up to 3 videos can be submitted.
Please submit videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.