Clean Air Act Second Prospective Report Study Science Advisory Board Review, March 15-16, 2007
The following materials were submitted to the section 812 Council pursuant to their March 15-16, 2007 review meeting in Washington, D.C.
For information regarding the March review, contact DFO Holly Stallworth of the EPA Science Advisory Board Staff Office by phone at 202-343-9867 or by email at email@example.com.
For technical information pertaining to the review materials or the overall section 812 study, contact Jim DeMocker of the EPA Office of Air and Radiation by phone at 202-564-1673 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the meeting the subcommittee reviewed these materials available below:
- Direct cost report, draft
- Cost estimation white paper
- Uncertainty analysis plan white paper
- Ecological assessment topics white paper
- Charge Questions, March 15-16, 2007 Meeting (pdf)
- Direct Cost Estimates for the Clean Air Act Second Section 812 Prospective Analysis, Draft Report (pdf)
- Methods to Estimate Costs of : (1) Unidentified Control Measures to Meet NAAQS Requirements, and (2) Direct Costs when Mark-up Factors are Present (pdf)
- Assessing the Effects of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 on Ecological Resources: Updated Literature Review and Terrestrial Case Study Approach: White Paper (pdf)