Widgets are simply code that you can add to your web page that will allow visitors to access our data. You can add any of the following widgets to your own web pages. Just click on a link to see what the widget looks like and the code you'll need to add to your page.
Widgets for Cleanup Programs:
All of these widgets and more can be found on the EPA Widgets page.
- Cleanups - maps or lists cleanups based on ZIP Codes or city, state combinations (scroll down within the "Land" section)
- Brownfields - maps or lists Brownfield properties based on ZIP Codes or city, state
- Superfund - provides an EPA Envirofacts/Enviromapper interface to the Superfund sites based on any geography specified
- RCRA - provides an EPA Envirofacts/Enviromapper interface to the RCRA facilities based on any geography specified
- Biennial Reporting System - provides an EPA Envirofacts/Enviromapper interface to the RCRA Large Quanitity Generators (LQGs) that report detailed waste information every other year, based on any geography specified (scroll down within the "Waste" section)
- EPA Environmental Data - provides information on all public data reported to EPA that is in Envirofacts (including Superfund, RCRA and Brownfields) for any geography specified (scroll down to the bottom of the widget page)
- EPA's Facility Registry Service - lists all facilities that report to one or more EPA program, as stored in FRS