Cleanup Grants and Funding
Grants and funding are available for various aspects of many cleanup programs. These include encouraging community involvement in the cleanup process, supporting training related to cleanups, and helping to fund cleanups and redevelopment. Please see the appropriate grant and funding opportunities listed below.
- EPA Grants - EPA works with partners to identify financing mechanisms in support of environmental programs and policies
- Technical Assistance Grants (TAGs) Program provides money for activities to help communities participate in decision-making at eligible Superfund sites.
- Superfund Job Training Initiative (SuperJTI) supports job-training programs in communities affected by nearby Superfund sites and encourages the employment of trainees at local site cleanups.
- Types of Brownfields Grant Funding, through EPA's Brownfields Program, provides direct support for brownfields assessment, cleanup, revolving loans, and environmental job training.
- Brownfields Grant Factsheets