Cleanups News and Newsletters
- Enforcement News can be found in the upper right portion of the EPA Enforcement web page. This news includes important environmental enforcement issues, recent trends and significant enforcement actions.
- Technology News and Trends is a newsletter about soil, sediment, and ground-water characterization and remediation technologies.
- Technology Innovation News Survey provides market and commercialization information, cleanup and general news, demonstrations and feasibility studies, and research for the hazardous waste community on a monthly basis.
- Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) is a weekly collection of procurement and contract award notice summaries pertaining to hazardous waste, solid waste, underground storage tank remediation, and other environmental topics.
Other Cleanups Publications
- Brownfields Publications
- Brownfields Success Stories and Projects
- Technologies for Cleaning Up Contaminated Sites contains a wealth of information on this topic
- National Contingency Plan - "the federal government's blueprint for responding to both oil spills and hazardous substance releases"
- Federal Facilities Site Information includes the Federal Facilities Docket, accomplishments and success stories
- National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) is an EPA publication inventory including many solid and hazardous waste, emergency response and superfund publications.
- Corrective Action Programs Around the Nation
- Learn about Corrective Action
- Baseline listing of all Corrective Action Facilities
- Enforcement of Corrective Action
- Superfund Training and Learning Center
- Publications Related to Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) is an alphabetical listing of documents focused on efficiently managing USTs and properly conducting cleanups.
- Solid and Hazardous Waste in Indian Country are resource guides featuring in-depth information specific to the unique challenges facing tribal waste managers.