Cleanups News and Newsletters
- Enforcement News provides important environmental enforcement issues, recent trends and significant enforcement actions.
- Technology News and Trends is an EPA Clu-In newsletter about soil, sediment, and ground-water characterization and remediation technologies.
- Technology Innovation News Survey is an EPA Clu-In service that provides market and commercialization information, cleanup and general news, demonstrations and feasibility studies, and research for the hazardous waste community on a periodic basis.
- Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) is a weekly collection of procurement and contract award notice summaries pertaining to hazardous waste, solid waste, underground storage tank remediation, and other environmental topics.
Other Cleanups Publications
- Brownfields Publications
- Brownfields Success Stories and Projects
- Technologies for Cleaning Up Contaminated Sites contains a wealth of information, including links to publications, on this topic
- National Contingency Plan (NCP) - "the federal government's blueprint for responding to both oil spills and hazardous substance releases"
- Federal Facilities Site Information includes the Federal Facilities Docket, accomplishments and success stories
- National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP) is an EPA publication inventory including many solid and hazardous waste, emergency response and superfund publications.
- Corrective Action (CA) Programs Around the Nation links to reports and key documents for RCRA CA sites in each region
- Learn about Corrective Action provides links to resources including several documents
- Baseline listing of all RCRA Corrective Action Facilities
- Enforcement of Corrective Action provides links to reports and publications
- Superfund Training and Learning Center
- Publications Related to Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) is a listing of documents focused on efficiently managing USTs and properly conducting cleanups