Climate Leadership Conference and Awards
About the Climate Leadership Awards
For details about past Climate Leadership Awards winners, please visit the Award Winners page.
About the Climate Leadership Conference
The Climate Leadership Conference is hosted annually by the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) and The Climate Registry — with U.S. EPA as the 2021 Government Sponsor (EPA was formerly the event headline sponsor from 2011 - 2017). The conference is an exchange for thought leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community to share best practices for integrating GHG reduction and climate risk and resilience strategies into their organization's operations. 2021 marks the 10th annual event.
- Networking opportunities and events with sustainability professionals from the public and private sectors, including federal and state government officials, industry leaders, and non-profit experts
- Innovative ideas and best practices on topics such as energy efficiency, clean energy opportunities, setting and achieving GHG reduction goals, engaging supply chains, and other practical applications for measuring, managing, and reducing emissions
- Emerging best practices on climate resilience/adaptation planning and implementation
- Peer exchange on managing carbon footprints both internally and throughout the supply chain, while maintaining focus on the top and bottom lines
- Insights from Climate Leadership Award winners
- Climate Leadership Awards Dinner, held in conjunction with the conference
Visit the Climate Leadership Conference website for updates at www.climateleadershipconference.org