Columbia River Toxics Reduction Working Group
About the Working Group
EPA and other federal agencies, states, tribes, and nonprofit partners established the Columbia River Toxics Reduction Working Group to share information, coordinate activities, and develop strategies to identify and reduce toxics in the Columbia River Basin.
All meetings and workshops are open to the public.
To be announced.
- Locations in the Columbia River Basin Where the Toxics Could Be Affecting Fish and Wildlife ("Story Map")Exit
- Chemicals of Emerging Concern in the Columbia River
- Columbia River Toxics Reduction Action Plan
Past Meetings and Workshops
- Notes and presentations from past meetings (exits to EPA's file sharing site) Exit
- 2012 Executive Meeting Summary
- Mary Lou Soscia (firstname.lastname@example.org), 503-326-5873