Active Contracts Report Codes Guide and Data Definition
Listed below are the Active Contracts Report Codes Guide and Data Definitions.
On this page:
- Type of Effort
- Cost Principle
- Obligated Amount
- Current Value
- Maximum Potential Value
- Contract Dates
- Superfund Site Specific
Type of Effort
Indicates in general the type of product or service being provided under the contract.
- ADP includes services, equipment and supplies
- Architect/Engineering services
- Construction including building and non-building structures
- Equipment not including ADP equipment
- Advisory & Assistance includes management consultant services, services and technical services
- Janitorial/Maintenance for contracts in which one-year funds must be renewed
- Research & Development
- Services for contracts which contain the Service Contract Act of 1965
- Other Technical Services not covered in other effort types
Refers to cost and payment principles and is determined by the degree of risk in contract performance.
- CR - Cost Reimbursable
- CPFF - Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee
- FP - Fixed Price (and Fixed Price Indefinite Quantity)
- FPR - Fixed Price Redetermination
- FPE - Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustment
- TM - Time and Materials (and Fixed Rate Indefinite Quantity)
- LH - Labor Hour
- CS - Cost Sharing
- CPAF - Cost-Plus-Award-Fee
- CPIF - Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee
- FPIF - Fixed-Price-Incentive-Fee
Sum of all contract action obligations to date.
Current ceiling under the contract.
Maximum Potential Value
Maximum potential value of the contract if all options are exercised and fees awarded.
- Award DT = date the contract was signed
- Effective DT = date the contract is effective
- Current Exp DT = date the contract will expire if the options are not exercised
- Max Exp DT = date the contract will expire if options are exercised
Performance Base Contract
Superfund Site Specific
A Superfund contract requires identification of the site