How to Comment: Proposed Policy Amendments to the 2012 and 2016 New Source Performance Standards for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
In August 2019, EPA proposed amendments to the 2012 and 2016 New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry that would remove regulatory duplication and save the industry millions of dollars in compliance costs each year, while maintaining health and environmental protection from oil and gas sources that the Agency considers appropriate to regulate. Comments on the proposed policy amendments must be received on or before November 25, 2019. Comments should be identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0757 and may be submitted by one of the following methods.
- Online: Go to https://www.regulations.gov/ and follow the instructions for submitting comments to EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0757.
- Email: Comments may be sent to a-and-r-Docket@epa.gov. Include Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0757 in the subject line of the message.
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mail Code 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0757, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460.
- Fax: Fax your comments to: (202) 566-9744. Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0757.
- Hand/Courier Delivery: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, EPA WJC West Building, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20004, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0757. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.