How to Comment on the Proposed Stays for the Oil and Gas Standards
EPA will hold a public hearing in Washington, DC, on July 10, 2017, on the proposed stays for the Oil and Gas Standards
To ensure that EPA considers and responds to your comments on the Oil and Gas New Source Performance Standards three-month stay and two-year stay, you must submit your comments to the dockets for these rulemakings.
EPA will accept comment on the proposals until August 9, 2017. Comments should be identified by the following Docket ID:
- Three-month stay: EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0346
- Two-year stay: EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505
Comments may be submitted by one of the following methods:
- www.regulations.gov: follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- Three-month stay https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0346-0001
- Two-year stay https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505-7736
- Email: Comments may be sent by electronic mail (email) to a-and-r-Docket@epa.gov. Include Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505 or EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0346 in the subject line of the message.
- Fax: Fax your comments to: (202) 566-9744. Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505 or EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0346.
- Mail: Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mail Code 28221T, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505 or EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0346, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460
- Hand/Courier Delivery: EPA Docket Center, Room 3334, EPA WJC West Building, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20004, Attention Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2010-0505 or EPA-HQ-OAR-2017-0346. Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.