Frequent Questions Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Is there HVAC guidance that building and maintenance professionals can follow to help protect from COVID-19?
Questions from State, Local and Tribal Leaders
Will there be flexibility in regard to inspection requirements in grants and agreements? (Par ex. 20% of RCRA large quantity generators; 3-year periodic inspection of USTs; many other examples)
Wastewater and Septic Systems
Federal Resources Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Current public health and safety information on COVID-19.
- USA.gov Coronavirus: What the U.S. government is doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). View en español.
- Coronavirus Guidelines for America: The president’s Coronavirus guidelines for America.
- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions: Interagency website, organized by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, for definitive information on the public’s most frequently asked questions.
- FEMA Rumor Control: A resource helping the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.