Will an air cleaner or air purifier help protect me and my family from COVID-19 in my home?
When used properly, air purifiers can help reduce airborne contaminants including viruses in a home or confined space. However, by itself, a portable air cleaner is not enough to protect people from COVID-19. When used along with other best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, operating an air cleaner can be part of a plan to protect yourself and your family.
- Will an Ozone Generator protect me and my family from COVID-19?
- Is there HVAC guidance that building and maintenance professionals can follow to help protect from COVID-19?
- Where can professionals who manage school, office, and commercial buildings get information on ventilation and filtration to respond to COVID-19?
- Can running the HVAC system in my home help protect me from COVID-19?
- How can I increase ventilation at home to help protect my family from COVID-19?