Order EE Publications from EPA Region 5
EPA's Chicago office provides printed curriculum materials to educators and students free of charge.
- EPA's Chicago office can only fill orders from the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- Due to high demand and budget constraints we have limited copies of each publication. You may request multiple copies in the Comment field in the order form.
How to order publications from EPA Region 5
- Online - Fill out the online order form below.
- By mail - Mail your request to:
U.S. EPA Region 5
77 W. Jackson Blvd. (RM-19J)
Chicago, IL 60604
- By phone - Call 312-353-5282 or 800-621-8431 extension 35282
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Why is Coco Orange? (EPA 456K10001) 2012
Colorful book on how Coco and his friends solve this mystery as they learn about air quality and how to protect themselves when the air is unhealthy. This book is for children, especially those with asthma, and their caretakers. Ages 4-8. (Elementary)
comic book emphasizing importance of recycling (Elementary)
A poster on how to pack an environmentally friendly lunch. (Elementary or Secondary)
overview of the scientific method, sample project ideas for students and teachers (Elementary or Secondary)
Popular coloring book emphasizes things kids can do every day to help the earth. (Elementary)
mini poster outlining steps you can take to become more environmentally friendly. (Curriculum)
Large, informative and colorful two-sided poster on the life cycle of a soccer ball. (Elementary or Secondary)
The poster, geared towards 6-8 grade teachers, includes information on the effects of climate change, climate change vocabulary, actions you can take against climate change, and activities. Please indicate number of posters (up to 25) in the comment section of the order form. (Curriculum)
Large, informative and colorful two-sided poster on the product life cycle of CDs & DVDs; with student activities and related websites. (Elementary or Secondary)