Lifetime Achievement Awards are reserved for individuals who have demonstrated a continuous commitment to environmental and public health issues leading to measurable, lasting and sustained results over a career or a lifetime.
- Please identify if the applicant is currently engaged in this effort or has retired.
Lifetime Award Criteria: (Total 30 pts)
- Describe the nominee's work over their entire career. (20 pts)
- What has been the long term impact of the nominee's body of work, which has been measurable, sustainable and has had lasting results. (10 pts)
Accepting 2019 EMA applications beginning April 22, 2019
Deadline: Accepting applications until noon on Monday, May 20, 2019
- Save the nomination form below to your personal computer.
- Fill out and email the completed form to R1_EMAnomination@epa.gov
- 2019 EMA Lifetime Nomination Form (PDF)(2 pp, 571 K)