Information about the Federal Electronic Docket Facilities - EX
This website contains cleanup status information related to Federal Facilities contained in EPA's Federal Agency Hazardous Waste Compliance Docket (Docket). Section 120(c) of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) requires EPA to establish a Docket which contains information reported to EPA by federal facilities that manage hazardous waste or from which hazardous substances, pollutants or contaminants have been or may be released. The Administrator shall establish a program to provide information to the public with respect to facilities which are included in the Docket.
Map of Docket Sites
View the Federal Facility Docket Sites map to search by street address, city, county or other geographies to locate EPA Federal Facility Docket sites in communities across the U.S.
Section 120(c) of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) requires EPA to establish a Federal Agency Hazardous Waste Compliance Docket (Docket) which contains information reported to EPA by federal facilities that manage hazardous waste or from which hazardous substances, pollutants or contaminants have been or may be released.
Search the complete list of the Federal Agency Hazardous Waste Compliance Docket Facilities:
Federal Facilities Dashboard
Explore interactive charts and graphs related to the Federal Agency Hazardous Waste Compliance Docket.
There are thousands of current and former federal facilities across the United States. At federal facility NPL sites, the agency that owns and operates the facility has the lead responsibility for cleanup activities, including community involvement. Learn about community involvement at federal facilities.
Some federal facility sites may be located on or near American Indian or Alaska Native lands. Learn more about Tribes and Federal Facilities.
Learn more about communities located near Federal Facility Hazardous Waste Compliance Docket sites by visiting our Community Cleanup Dashboard which includes information on upcoming Five-Year Reviews and an EJ Screen Tool that displays demographic information.
For additional information on EJ Screen, including a full version of the tool and understanding the results, please visit the Environmental Justice Screening and Mapping Tool page.
Federal Facilities in the News
Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs)
- EPA General PFAS Information
- EPA PFOA and PFOS Drinking Water Health Advisory Factsheet
- EPA Drinking Water Health Advisories and supporting information for PFOA and PFOS
- Camp Minden (Louisiana Army Ammunition Plant)
- Vapor Intrusion information and Technical Guides
- Use of Monitored Natural Attenuation for Inorganic Contaminants in Ground Water at Superfund sites (PDF) (8/2015)(83 pp, 1.5 MB, About PDF)
- EPA issues cleanup plan for former McClellan Air Force Base (3/13/2015
- EPA Recognizes Over 400 Federal Facilities for Achieving $42 Million in Cost Savings and Environmental Benefits (5/22/2015)
- Camp Minden Press release (5/08/2015)
- EPA Recognizes Efforts of Federal Facilities for Green Leadership (4/28/2015)
- Executive Order -- Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade (3/19/2015)