Subpart W Help
Subpart W Help
Subpart W Rule
- Subpart W Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Subpart W Offshore Information Sheet
- Webinar slides are available covering the following topics:
- GHGRP Subpart W - Reporting Year 2015 Overview - This webinar was held Tuesday, February 23rd, from 3:00 to 4:00pm EST. EPA provided information regarding updates to reporting GHG data for RY2015 under Subpart W, Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems. This webinar reviewed modifications to the Subpart W reporting form for RY15.
- Subpart W - New Requirements for Reporting Year 2016 - This webinar was held Wednesday, January 20, from 2:00-3:00pm EST. EPA provided an overview of the new Subpart W (Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems) requirements for reporting year 2016, including the new Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas Gathering and Boosting and Onshore Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines segments and the inclusion of well identification numbers and oil wells with hydraulic fracturing in the existing Onshore Petroleum and Natural Gas Production segment.
- Subpart W Deferred Data Elements Webinar – This presentation covers the approach facilities will use to report a number of Subpart W data elements for which reporting was deferred until March 31, 2015. Reporters must submit both an expanded set of Subpart W data for Reporting Year 2014 and deferred data elements for Reporting Years 2011, 2012, and 2013, as applicable.
- Subpart W 2012 Update – This presentation covers recent updates on subpart W, including what subpart W reporters need to know in 2012 – such as how subpart W reporters will be reporting; upcoming, important deadlines; use of BAMM; how the December 23, 2011 Revisions changed the November 30, 2010 Final Rule; and the ways in which reporters can get help with subpart W or reporting questions.
- Overview of Subpart W – This presentation includes the broader context on the subpart W rule, including additional subparts beyond subpart W - subparts A and C. This presentation includes information on how to determine if subpart W applies to you, and the rule reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Subpart W reporting through e-GGRT - This site provides an overview of subpart W reporting through the e-GGRT system.
GHGRP Main Help Page
- GHGRP Help — This site contains news, FAQs. help and other information about EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program and the electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool (e-GGRT).