A compilation of policy memos regarding integrating green infrastructure into federal regulatory programs.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Achieving Water Quality through Integrated Municipal Stormwater and Wastewater Plans (PDF)(3 pp, 1 MB)
- Protecting Water Quality with Green Infrastructure in Water EPA Permitting and Enforcement Programs (PDF)(5 pp, 352 K)
- Use of Green Infrastructure in NPDES Permits and Enforcement (PDF)(2 pp, 945 K)
- Using Green Infrastructure To Protect Water Quality in Stormwater, CSO, Nonpoint Source and other Water Programs (PDF)(2 pp, 166 K)
- Memorandum, Clarification on which Stormwater Infiltration Practices/Technologies Have the Potential To Be Regulated as "Class V" Wells by the Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program (PDF)(6 pp, 220 K, 2008)