Tuesday, January 27, 2015
1:00-2:00 p.m. (EST)
EPA's Green Power Partnership (GPP)
On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. (EST), EPA's GPP hosted a webinar examining the state of the green power market within the United States.
This webinar focused primarily on the voluntary market, which is the market consumers and institutions use to voluntarily procure renewable energy for all or part of their electricity needs. The webinar reviewed:
- The various green power product options
- Where these products are available
- Resource and pricing information
- The most up-to-date statistics and trends in green power purchasing
- The emergence of new green power procurement options
The presentations drew heavily from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's recently published Status and Trends in the U.S. Voluntary Green Power Market (PDF) (58 pp, 2.3 MB) Exit as well as the GPP's program data.