My Electric Ride: An EV Transportation Video Challenge Entry Form
- Please review the full challenge terms and conditions to ensure your video entry will qualify. As a reminder, here are some key conditions:
- All participants must be United States citizens that reside across the United States and its territories.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have parental permission. If you are under 18 years old, please have your parents submit the entry form.
- Federal employees acting within the scope of their employment are not eligible to participate. Those interested should consult with your ethics official before participating in this Challenge.
- Upload your video entry online (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo, DropBox, etc.) where EPA will be able to access it. Copy the web URL link to enter in the entry form below.
- IMPORTANT: Please set your video as "unlisted" so that it is not publicly visible.
Each challenge entry must include the following:
- This completed EV Video Challenge entry form
- A linked video file online that we can access and review
You can enter contact information for one to five participants in the fields below. If your team includes more than five people, we will collect everyone's information later, if your video is selected.