Drinking Water Data and Reports
- Find data about your public water system including information about system characteristics, sampling data, violations and enforcement
- Search EPA's database for your annual water quality report that includes information on source water, the levels of detected contaminants and compliance with drinking water rules
- Search EPA's database for assembling and maintaining national drinking water contaminant occurrence data on both regulated and unregulated contaminants in public water systems
- Use EPA’s online mapping tool to help you find information about drinking water in your community
- Find aircraft drinking water information including sample results and system disinfecting operations data as well as information regarding public notification and violations that have been issued
- Use EPA's GPRA tool to find summary data of EPA's drinking water program's performance measures and results. It also provides detailed information about public water system inventory and violations data.