Ground Water and Drinking Water
Proposed Lead and Copper Rule Improvements
On November 30, 2023, EPA announced the proposed Lead and Copper Rule Improvements to reduce lead in drinking water that can irreparably harm children and adults and disproportionately impacts those living in disadvantaged communities.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law delivers more than $50 billion to EPA to improve our nation’s drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure. Read EPA's memorandum for collaborative implementation of $43 billion in water infrastructure funding.
Proposed PFAS National Primary Drinking Water Regulation
On March 14, 2023, EPA announced the proposed National Primary Drinking Water Regulation (NPDWR) for six PFAS.
Other Drinking Water Topics
- Managing Cyanotoxins in Public Drinking Water Systems
- Distribution Systems
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund and Drinking Water Needs Survey
- Fed FUNDS
- National Contaminant Occurrence Database
- National Drinking Water Advisory Council
- Protecting Underground Sources of DW from Underground Injection
- Sole Source Aquifers
- Water System Partnerships