Gulf of Mexico Underserved Farmer to Farmer Grants Program RFA
EPA Gulf of Mexico Division Funding Opportunity: Gulf of Mexico Historically Underserved Farmer to Farmer Grants Program Request for Applications
On this page:
The EPA Gulf of Mexico Division (GMD) is announcing a Request for Applications (RFA) from eligible applicants for the Gulf of Mexico Historically Underserved Farmer to Farmer Grants Program. This RFA is for an applicant who would receive a direct award from EPA and would provide competitive subawards to eligible entities to directly collaborate with underserved farmers on projects within the Gulf of Mexico watershed to support the Gulf of Mexico Farmer to Farmer objectives identified in I.B of the RFA. The total estimated amount available under this announcement is approximately $12 million. It is expected that grant awards may be issued for up to a five-year project period beginning May 2022. EPA plans to award four cooperative agreements of up to $3,000,000 of funding per cooperative agreement. EPA plans to fund one cooperative agreement in each of the following geographic categories:
1. Missouri - Arkansas – White - Red Region (HUCs 10 and 11)
2. Ohio-Tennessee Region (HUCs 05 and 06)
3. Non-Mississippi River Drainage (HUCs 12, 13 and a portion of 03)
4. Mississippi River Region (HUCs 07 and 08)
To view the funding opportunity on grants.gov, follow this link.
In order to be competitive, an organization should have expertise and experience managing a large grant program. If your organization has this experience, you must be an eligible entity listed in the table below to apply.
Utilizing the suggested budget table template is strongly encouraged or you risk the possibility of information being left out by you as the applicant, or overlooked, or not fully comprehended by the reviewers when the project is scored.
- Common errors to avoid when completing applications
- Please review the RFA, Errors to Avoid and Q&A documents above prior to submitting a question. If the answer to your question is not found in those documents, please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org