Environmental Justice Science Matters Highlights
Environmental Justice (EJ) is the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, or income with respect to the development, implementation and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations and policies. EPA research plays a critical role supporting EPA's efforts to advance environmental justice. The stories below highlight some of that important work.
- The Rubbertown industrial area of Louisville, Kentucky, is home to over 10 industrial sources of air pollutants
- Measuring Air Pollution in Southern California Using Low-Cost Sensors
- Engaging Historically Black Colleges and Universities through Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Education and Community Engagement
- Staging a Comeback Along the St. Louis River
- EPA Leads the Way on Lead Exposure Science and Risk Management