Redevelopment Economics at RCRA Corrective Action Facilities
- EPA estimated the benefits of cleaning up facilities under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Corrective Action program. EPA also developed brief profiles for more than 40 facilities to showcase the benefits that can be fostered through these cleanups.
Drum Reconditioner Damage Case Report
EPA drafted a damage case report to improve our understanding of how the drum reconditioner industry operates and document damage case incidents at these facilities that have caused damage to human health and the environment.
EPA Takes Steps to Address PFAS Under Hazardous Waste Law
In response to a petition from the Governor of New Mexico, EPA is taking steps to address PFAS chemicals under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and strengthen the ability to clean up PFAS contamination across the country.
The environmentally sound management of hazardous waste helps protect human health and the environment.
Regulations for Specific Wastes
Initiatives and Special Projects
The Cradle-to-Grave System
EPA's cradle-to-grave hazardous waste management system provides the critical foundation needed to keep America's land and people safe.
- A to Z Directory of Topics
- Data Analysis and Visualizations
- Trends from Biennial Reports in RCRAInfo Web
- Facility-Specific Information in Envirofacts
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO)
- Memos and Guidance in RCRAOnline
- Sign up for our newsletter.