Can Indoor airPLUS help me achieve a green certification?
Yes. Indoor airPLUS is an easy way to achieve indoor air quality credits for many green home programs such as LEED for Homes. In fact, the government backed Indoor airPLUS label offers added assurance to your customers that your green home certification addresses indoor air quality and health concerns. However, Indoor airPLUS is not a comprehensive green building program because it is specifically focused on indoor air quality.
Learn more about the Indoor airPLUS Program.
- What are the benefits to building an Indoor airPLUS home?
- What are the requirements to build an Indoor airPLUS home?
- How can Indoor airPLUS help to promote our services?
- To whom do I send completed Indoor airPLUS verification checklists?
- How many Indoor airPLUS items can builders self-certify?
- How can I show my customers the benefits of Indoor airPLUS homes?
- Are there special resources for builders?
- How do I report Indoor airPLUS labeled homes to EPA?
- How do I obtain an Indoor airPLUS certificate for a qualified home?
- How can I use social media to help promote Indoor airPLUS?
- How can I partner with the Indoor airPLUS program?