Water Innovation and Technology
Our water resources are limited and face mounting pressures from climate change, pollution, population growth, and aging water infrastructure. Technology innovation can help address our water challenges and help put us on a more sustainable path while also supporting economic growth. EPA aims to be a catalyst to promote and support technology innovation to restore, protect and ensure the sustainability of our water resources.
The following links exit the site Exit
- Water Environment Federation’s Technical Exhibition Conference (WEFTEC): September 30–October 4, 2017
- 2017 ISA Water/Wastewater and Automatic Controls Symposium: August 8–10, 2017
- StormCon Surface Water Quality Conference & Expo: August 27–31, 2017
- 2017 Mid-Atlantic Water Resources Conference: October 12–13, 2017
- American Water Summit 2017: November 29–30, 2017