The 3rd annual meeting of the IEMN (formerly the GEM Network) took place in the United States in July 2013. The meeting was organized by USEPA and the Environmental Protection Agency - Taiwan (EPAT), and hosted by CalEPA in Sacramento and USEPA Region 9 in San Francisco. Participants joined from Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, India, Ghana, Nigeria, Colombia, Argentina, El Salvador, and Brazil.
Participants exchanged the latest updates about e-waste management in their own economies, a regular feature of IEMN meetings.
Materials related to E-Waste Management Around the World may be downloaded here.You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Taiwan (PDF)(40 pp, 3 MB)
- Argentina (PDF)(12 pp, 320 K)
- Brazil (PDF)(28 pp, 2 MB)
- Colombia (PDF)(29 pp, 3 MB)
- El Salvador and Central America (PDF)(27 pp, 6 MB)
- Ghana (PDF)(26 pp, 1 MB)
- India (PDF)(41 pp, 3 MB)
- Japan (PDF)(10 pp, 2 MB)
- Malaysia (PDF)(40 pp, 3 MB)
- Thailand (PDF)(35 pp, 2 MB)
- Vietnam (PDF)(19 pp, 272 K)
- Nigeria (PDF)(30 pp, 4 MB)
- Indonesia (PDF)(20 pp, 710 K)