Memorandum of Understanding with the World Health Organization (WHO)
The EPA-WHO Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), renewed in September 2016, outlines topics for mutual cooperation, including:
- Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality and Health
- Climate Change and Health
- Water, Sanitation, and Health
- Toxic Chemicals, Pesticides, and Risk Assessment
- Children’s Environmental Health, Urban Environmental Health, and other multimedia areas of investigations
- Methods, tools and information products to support decision-making relating to Environmental and Public Health
Our first MOU with WHO was signed at the 1992 Rio de Janeiro Earth Summit.
Learn more about our Collaboration with the World Health Organization.