The Minden Dialogue Committee is made up of a group of individual volunteer citizens, community leaders, local and statewide organizations, scientists, elected officials and state representatives that are coming together to look at alternatives to address materials at Camp Minden. The group, along with the public, will have the opportunity to provide individual input to the state and EPA. The group is not convened under the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). The dialogue will be conducted as expeditiously as possible and the volunteers have committed to a 30 – 45 day schedule. While the entire process will be public, a community workshop and public meeting will be held as this effort is concluded to obtain additional public input. Citizens can call toll-free 800-887-6063 or email us at R6_Camp_Minden@epa.gov.
Minden Dialogue Report
“This report is the result of a tremendous commitment by the community to seek alternative solutions to address the materials at Camp Minden. It represents the culmination of endless hours work, tireless study and research, and the incredible understanding and knowledge of the participants. I strongly believe that public engagement better informs decisions - both for the EPA and for the community.” - Ron Curry, Regional AdministratorYou will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Camp Minden Dialogue Facilitators Report (3/13/2015) (PDF)(20 pp, 244 K)
- Minden Dialogue Committee Volunteers Public List (2/25/2015) (PDF)(1 pg, 189 K)
- Minden Dialogue Technical Subcommittee (2/25/2015) (PDF)(1 pg, 266 K)
- Minden Dialogue Committee Goal and Objectives (2/23/2015) (PDF)(1 pg, 229 K)
- Minden Dialogue Criteria for Technology Evaluation (2/23/2015) (PDF)(3 pp, 140 K)
- Preliminary List of Potential Technologies (Updated 3/2/2015) (PDF)(13 pp, 398 K)