e-Manifest for Hazardous Wastes in Louisiana
EPA launched the hazardous waste electronic manifest (e-Manifest) system on June 30, 2018. To use the e-Manifest module in the RCRAInfo Industry Application, individual users will need to register for the system.
- Who must Register for e-Manifest
- How to Register for e-Manifest
- Frequent Questions about User Registration
The fact sheets below provide an overview of the e-Manifest program and the impacts it will have on each stakeholder. Each fact sheet outlines basic information about the e-Manifest system, how the specific stakeholder will be impacted, and what actions they need to take to use the e-Manifest system.
The fact sheets here are written from EPA's federal perspective. Louisiana may have other information that is specific to Louisiana and the fact sheets have EPA Region 6 contact information and Louisiana state contact information.
- e-manifest fact sheet for brokers in Louisiana (pdf)
- e-manifest fact sheet for general public in Louisiana (pdf)
- e-manifest fact sheet for generators in Lousiana (pdf)
- e-manifest fact sheet for receiving facilities in Lousiana (pdf)
- e-manifest fact sheet for transporters in Lousiana (pdf)
- e-manifest fact sheet for TSDFs in Louisiana (pdf)