Land and Waste Management Research Publications
Science Inventory Resources
The Science Inventory is a searchable database of research products primarily from EPA's Office of Research and Development. See: all Science Inventory resources.
- Land and Waste Management Research (General)
- Research on the Management of Contaminated Sites
- Ground Water Modeling Research
- Materials and Waste Management Research
- Nutrients Management Research
Other Land and Waste Management Research Publications
- Aquatic Ecosystems and Mountaintop Mining: Studying the Connections
- Clean Up Gets Easier Using EPA's Incident Waste Decision Support Tool (Video)
- Gaining from Net Zero - EPA scientists join forces with the U.S. Army sustainability initiative to advance decontamination technologies.